Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Desk Redo!

Hello All! This is officially my first post! I wanted to start a blog so that I could share the things I love with all of you. When I say the things I love, I mean crafts, home decor and the two put together. Occasionally I will add some other things, but I am currently trying to get our house put together! 

These are just a few things that I am working on at the moment! I most definitely will have some "after" photos coming soon! 



This is a desk that I bought from a yard sale for $5...You heard right $5 buckaroos! 



I sanded it down just enough to get rid of the shine from the old white paint. 
This is the finished product! Not bad for a $5 dollar desk right? I mean the cost of paint and new hardware brought it to about 35 or 40 bucks. Still not that bad!
I hope you enjoyed my first post! And there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment